what you need to know
We’re here to serve you — it’s that simple. Our goal is to be your go-to resource for all things health and wellness. If we can do that for you in a friendly, hassle-free way, then we’re doing our job. Feel free to reach out to us by phone, email or with the contact form below. We offer discreet, honest and reliable information to help you be the healthiest you!
The Compounding Pharmacy works with most major insurance companies to process prescription drug claims for you.
When it comes to compounded medications and insurance, there are no universal answers for insurance coverage. Sometimes your insurance may cover the drugs as they do with mass-produced medication, while other insurers may not cover compound drugs at all.
To help save money when buying compound medications, we offer discount programs, 60 and 90 day supplies and out-of-pocket discounts.
No insurance? No problem!
Most insurance plans charge more for the co-pay on generic drugs than they actually cost. By paying cash, you’ll get the best pricing plus free shipping when you order 3 or 6 month supply of medications.
You have the right to:
- Obtain relevant, accurate and current information from your pharmacist concerning your treatment and/or drug therapy.
- Discuss your specific drug therapy, the possible adverse side effects and drug interactions, and to receive effective counseling and education from your pharmacist.
- Expect that all prescribed medications you receive are accurately dosed, effective and in useable condition.
- Choose the pharmacist and pharmacy provider where your prescriptions are filled and to not be pressured or coerced into transferring your prescriptions to another pharmacy or mail order service.
- Confidentiality and privacy of all your patient counseling information contained in your patient record.
- Receive appropriate care without discrimination in accordance with physician orders.
- Be advised if a medication has been recalled at the consumer level.
- Voice your grievances/complaints regarding treatment or care or lack of respect or to recommend changes in policy, personnel, or care/service without restraint, interference, coercion, discrimination, or reprisal, and have your grievances/complaints investigated.
- Receive in advance of care/services being provided, complete oral explanations of charges for care, treatment, services and equipment, including the extent to which payment may be expected from Medicare, Medicaid, or any other third party payer, charges for which you may be responsible, and an explanation of all forms you are requested to sign.
There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges on compounded medications. Buyer assumes all responsibilities after purchase. We cannot legally accept a returned medication as it has been custom compounded for you based on a prescription. Do not return your medication to our pharmacy unless instructed to do so by a member of our staff.
By law, once a prescription has left the pharmacy it may not be returned for resale. If we made an error while filling your prescription, we will refund your costs and the costs charged to your insurance company.
Our vitamin and supplement manufacturers offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If for any reason you are not happy with a product, you may return the unused portion within 30 days of purchase for replacement with a different product or full refund (less shipping and handling). Please save your receipt until you are sure the product is right for you.
The average time for you to receive your order after we receive your prescription is 5–7 business days, but this may be longer during certain periods. We cannot guarantee ship times as production speed is based on the current volume of orders we have. Each compounded prescription is made individually and as such it may take longer to get your medication than when you order a traditional prescription medication.